Phoenixville, PA

I'm pretty sure the Lord just put it on my heart to CrossWalk 10 towns this month and there are only about 12 days left, so let's see how that goes...

It was an incredible time witnessing in Phoenixville today. Many motorists beeped with encouraging words. A mother and daughter stopped to hear testimony of God's grace and to pray together. Another woman came up to me in tears and explained how she had fallen away from God. I was blessed to encourage her and pray for restoration. Please continue to pray with me that her relationship with husband, church and Jesus will be reconciled. I was also blessed to see an old friend and a distant relative today... I'm praying that the seeds that were planted today fall on fertile ground!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 024

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 025

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 023