Veteran's Day Message at Coventry Christian School

November 11th I had an awesome time giving the message at the chapel of Coventry Christian School. Those students were so well behaved and the school was so courteous. I was even blessed to read my book to a first grade class. SUCH A GREAT TIME! Thanks Nichole Tucker for orchestrating the day!



November 12th, CrossWalk Ministry held a board meeting and I was affirmed as President of the non-profit. Not a big deal but since we were incorporated as a non-profit, any donations to the CrossWalk Ministry are now tax-deductible!

November 13th we packed the RV and Caleb and I are now in the process of CrossWalking to South Carolina for Thanksgiving. Afterwards Yvelisse, Yvonne and I will be heading to Florida. My birthday is on the 26th of November and Yvonne's first birthday is December 19th so we'll have a lot to celebrate on this trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 024

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 025

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 023