Reading, PA

I have not been doing well with blogging. Apologies! Last week Evie and I were invited to Tri-County Bible Church. We had such a great time talking with the kids and then all of the children walked around the church following the cross! It was such a good time. We sang "hallelujah" and walked through the main sanctuary during service (which surprised the pastor).

Then during the week I drove into Reading, PA and carried the cross around the city. The ministry was so great and many lives were touched. I wish I could share some specific stories but I don't have much time right now. The first person I spoke to however, I met before I even got to Reading.
I was driving with the cross sticking out of my trunk and a woman named Nancy drove up next to me and yelled to ask me to pull over. She told me That she saw me crosswalking last week and hasn't stopped telling people about it. How cool!
 
More to come! May you be blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 024

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 025

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 023