Another Night on Bourbon

I'm glad that all of the Glory goes to God, because then there's no pressure to perform. My heart breaks for these people on Bourbon Street and in my flesh I want to just slap them around until their eyes are opened. But then my spirit-man reminds me of John 6:44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day."

Tonight there were two gay guys that were kissing obnoxiously in-front of the crosses. God, I pray that You reveal Truth to them! There was also a man who pulled up a chair and sat in-front of us in the street with a sign that said, "give me money for weed and beer."

It began to rain and the street cleared up. I hope it's a sign that God will wash and purify the French Quarter!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 024

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 025

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 023