Plymouth Meeting, PA


You can just barely see a guy walking toward me on the sidewalk. He was the first person I spoke with in Plymouth. He was on his way to school when he saw the cross and said he couldn't help but stop to talk. He is a newer Christian and had many questions about the Bible. We had a great talk and I was blessed to pray him on his way. It was freeeeezing cold so it was a big thing for him to park and walk up to me.


While I was walking I passed Plymouth's Journey Church. This was unplanned but I loved attending services at Schwenksville's Journey Church. They were one of the first churches I visited when I began "church hopping" as a new Christian. I thank God for the growth and provision that He's blessed Journey Church with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 024

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 025

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 023