Returning Home

It was a crazy couple days. David Johnson went in for surgery to have his gull bladder removed. I was blessed to see and pray with him minutes before he went under. After that I went on a CrossWalk with Joseph Knight and upon returning commissioned him and Matthew as CrossBearers and left two crosses with them:

When Matt and Joey dropped me off at the airport they prayed traveling mercies and favor over me. Unfortunately, my flight was sold out and there were no more seats open for me...EXCEPT first class, so they upgraded my ticket for free! Thank you Lord for favor :)

Upon returning home I spent some long over due time with my wife and daughter. Yes, it's good to be home. I hope to post a final report of my time at Mardi Gras shortly. Thanks for reading, God bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 024

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 025

CrossWalk Chronicles: Issue 023